Our Continuous Testing Services & Automated Test Frameworks Integrate Seamlessly into DevOps Workflow
Searching for a leading DevOps QA & Continuous Testing Services Company to facilitate improved Continuous Delivery? CI (Continuous Integration) & CT (Continuous Testing) services can enable end-to-end process automation of the build-deploy-test workflow. This empowers businesses to deliver excellent agility to adapt to the ever-changing requirements of their customers and ensure that they are able to deliver their products to the customers much faster than their competitors. To overcome these modern day challenges, businesses and organizations adopt ‘Agile’ and/or ‘DevOps’ software development processes that are complimented by state-of-the-art Agile CI, CT, CD QA processes.
CredibleSoft, with its enterprise-ready, matured Agile and DevOps QA practices and years of experience of test and product lifecycle automation, has been helping enterprises build the right QA capabilities for Agile and DevOps. In a product development environment where ‘time to market’ has to happen at lightening speed, it is highly important to ‘fail fast’ by following a ‘shift left’ approach. With testing windows getting shorter, it’s become important for the testing team to start early and move at a pace that is same as the rest of the teams. Test Automation thus plays an important role in ensuring faster testing execution and deploying a continuous testing approach.
CredibleSoft’s DevOps & CI-CD Oriented Agile Automated Testing Process
CredibleSoft has a team of highly experienced software engineers who begin by analyzing the constraints (if any) for infrastructure in the client environment and the technology requirements to achieve the CI/CD pipeline. For instance, Jenkins, an off-the-shelf CI/CD tool, is sometimes a client-mandated constraint for workflow orchestration. After analyzing such constraints, our team of expert CI/CD QA professionals then develop the framework that automates the creation of the test assets and the configurations needed by development teams to run, test and deploy new features in a continuous manner.
Finally, our CI/CD QA Consultants develop a custom-made, client-specific solution using a combination of technologies to create a end-to-end CI/CD pipeline. The technology stack that we usually use to create the CI/CD pipeline solution are listed in the following table:
|Workplace orchestration||Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo, GitLab CI, JetBrains TeamCity, GoCD, CircleCI|
|Microservices||Java and Spring Boot|
|Containerization||Docker and Kubernetes|
|Virtualization||Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud|
|Version Control System||GitHub or BitBucket|
|Software Library||Quake and FEAR|
|Test Framework||Test NG (Run) and Mockito (Write)|
|Code Quality and Analysis||SonarQube|
|Java Code Coverage||Jacoco|
|Binary Repository Manager||JFrog Artifactory|
Continuous Testing Services
CredibleSoft offers end-to-end automation expertise and test frameworks that guarantee rapid and continuous testing.
– Unit test automation, system and acceptance test automation, cross-browser test automation and regression test automation.
– Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
– Continuous deployment and continuous monitoring.
– Service virtualization solutions.
Why Choose CredibleSoft as Your Continuous Testing Services Company?
– Ready to deploy, best in industry automation framework solutions for faster test automation.
– Expertise on industry leading test automation technologies (e.g. UFT, Selenium (Java, C#), TestComplete, Coded UI, etc.), Agile development tools (e.g. Rally, Scrumdo) and CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, TFS, Hudson, Go, Bamboo, etc.) providing end-to-end CI/CD lifecycle automation.
– Certified QA and Test automation experts with expertise in implementing complex automation frameworks.
– Standardized processes, templates and toolkits for Agile and DevOps QA.
– Globally situated team of QA professionals with the capability to scale up irrespective of the size of your enterprise.